1st INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES, 2016
24-26 October 2016
EMERGING TRENDS IN TEACHING AND RESEARCH
DEPARTMENT OF HINDI, MANIBEN NANAVATI WOMEN’S COLLEGE, MUMBAI, INDIA
GUANGDONG UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES, GUANGZHAU, CHINA
1ST INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES, 2016
Conference Languages- Hindi, Chinese, English
Conference Venue GUANGDONG UNIVERSITY OF FOREIGN STUDIES (GDUFS), GUANGZHAU, CHINA
Prof. Shashikala Wanjari, Vice-Chancellor, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai, India.
Prof. Mathieu Boisvert, Université du Québec à Montréal (UQAM) & Director, Centre de recherche sur l’Inde, l’Asie du Sud et sa diaspora (CERIAS).
Prof. Thiang Khafing, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guangzhau, China.
Prof. Madhuri Chheda, Former Head, Department of Hindi & Director BCUD, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai.
Prof. Ratan Kumar Pandey, Former Head, Department of Hindi, University of Mumbai & Editor, ANBHAI Literary Magazine.
Prof. Vibhuti Patel, Head Department of Economics, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai.
India- Dr. Harshada Rathod, Principal, MNW College, Mumbai
China- Prof. Hu Rui, Director, Indian Languages, GDUFS
India- Dr. Ravindra Katyayan & China- Dr. G. P. Sharma
Dr. Sudhir Soni, Higher Education, Rajasthan Government & Director, THAR
Dr. Gloria Khamkar, FHEA (Fellow of The Higher Education Academy),
Bournemouth University, UK
Writer Suraj Prakash, storymirror.com & Dr. Vatsala Shoukla, RCWS, SNDT Women’s University, Mumbai
SUB THEMES FOR THE CONFERENCE
The conference will focus on the following sub topics-
• Comparative Studies • Language and Literature
• Education and Teaching • Children and Youth
• Women’s Studies • Film Studies
• Sociology and Development • Digital Library
• Media and Communication • Nutrition and Environment
• Economics and Commerce • History and Archaeology
• Music, Art and Painting • Global Tourism
• Psychology and Behavioural Sciences • Business, Management and Law
Conference Presentation- INR 11,000/- (Eleven Thousand only)
(Includes Conference Participation+Breakfast+Veg Lunch for 24-25-26 October 2016)
Virtual Presentation (In Absentia) – INR 6,000/- (Six Thousand only)
(Includes Paper Presentation in conference by organizers & Publication in ISBN/ISSN)
- Make a Demand Draft in favour of – ‘Maniben Nanavati Women’s College, Mumbai’ and send it to –
– Dr. Ravindra Katyayan, Maniben Nanavati Women’s College, VIle Parle West, Mumbai-400056.
2. Details for online payment through electronic transfer –
Details of arrangement with regard to Air Travel+Visa+Accommodation+ Food+Local Travel, will be uploaded soon.
Interested persons may contact conference conveners
India- Dr. Ravindra Katyayan (+91-9324389238)
China- Dr. G. P. Sharma (+86-13242881821)
conference email- email@example.com
Please send your abstract, focusing on any of the specified sub themes, in 250 words (approx), including name of your institute, present position and contact details, on or before September 20, 2016
Deadline (For Virtual Presentation)- 20th October, 2016.
Cultural Tour- 27-29 Oct 2016 – Hong Kong and Macau (Self Funded)